1st Day of School

Morgan sent me a picture of her first day.  Can't see her very good but at least I have one. She has Book of Mormon class first and she was very excited to go!
Lexi starting her senior year and heading off to seminary!

Sixth Graders!  They were pretty excited to be riding the bus for the first time in their lives.  They get to ride it with three other six grade boys from our street.  They would not allow me to walk to the bus stop with them and take a picture.  I guess that is not "cool"!



So woke up at 5 to make sure Lexi was up, which she was.  She was getting ready to head off to seminary.  The first time she hasn't just had to show up in the dining room!!  Thankfully the church is only 3 minutes away and she came back home after and said she loved the teacher and thinks it will be a great year.  There are at least 20 kids so I think that will be fun.  Typically she will head directly to school to run cross country but since it was the first day her coach didn't have her come this morning.  She has a late start so when cross country is over she doesn't have to be at school until 9.  The boys will ride the bus in the morning since it doesn't come until 750 but I will pick them up after because they are on it for an hour.  I hope they really enjoy their new school and that it is a good fresh start for Blake.  We will see how hard it turns out to be for him.  I need to go get items for our back to school dinner tonight!  Morgan went to grandma's last night for dinner and we were able to face time from grandpa's mac Rick hooked up for him.  It was awesome to be able to see her and talk to her.  I am becoming a fan of technology.  It will make it seem like we are hanging out and it will be good that she and Lexi can do that whenever they want!  She seemed super happy and excited to be starting school today.  Her ward was huge and everyone takes turns teaching Relief Society and Sunday School.  That made her a little nervous but it will be so good of for her!

Comments

Bozie said…
cute kiddos!! we had fun with morg and razzed her a bit about her driving;) she was a good sport and it was fun to see her before her first day of school. she seemed anxious but excited! i hope the boys love their new school!!

Popular Posts