With all the craziness going on, I have neglected my personal study of the book of Mormon lately.  I have read here and there but not my every morning routine.  I, of course, am reading the Old Testament everyday for my calling, but there is something about the Book of Mormon that my spirit needs.  Morgan just told me yesterday as we were driving that she finished the Old Testament.  She read faithfully the entire thing even though in seminary we really went fast over several areas.  She wanted to say she read it at least once.  She has tried several times before but would give up.  She said how she was so excited to be getting back into the Book of Mormon and how she had missed it and the spirit that it brings.  I thought it was interesting that we were thinking the same thing!   She is currently competing in Austin for state in a couple areas.  The teams headed down yesterday at 3 but since she had church and she also didn't want to go out to eat on Sunday, she got special permission for me to drive her down to Austin last night.  She will come back Tuesday night.

We did sell our current home and bought our new home on Friday, but we are all still living in our previous homes.  I am renting back from new owners until the 31st.  I can begin moving into new home this Friday so I am busy busy busy!  With end of school, Morgan's graduation, seminary graduation and moving it will be a crazy couple of weeks!  I think I have aged myself ten years and when you are already 40 that is not a good thing!!  But as with everything in life "this too shall pass"!

Comments

Bozie said…
i need to get back to a serious study of the book of mormon too! we have almost completed it as a family-i don't even remember when we started it. we have taken it a column at a time;) this, however, is not quite enough for me and i really do need to have more personal study time! good luck with all the craziness going on in your life right now!!

Popular Posts