Seriously the Most Beautiful Girl in the World!! (in and out)







Started our day by attending Wyatt's baptism.  He had such a huge group come and support him.  He is one lucky little guy.  After that, Lexi and four of her friends met at Rachel's house to have their hair done.  She did a beautiful job.  Lexi did an up do for Mormon prom so she decided to go with the down and had some fun braids around the top.  She then wanted minimal makeup but I did convince her to put on powder, lip gloss and mascara.  Lexi and four other girls went solo and then their group had some pairs.  After a million photos they headed to the restaurant and from there they will go to the prom.  This group is one of the only non party groups so they are going to come back to our house for a  safe party consisting of MegaMind or Napoleon Dynamite.  I got them some munchies and soda and will make pizza.  I am not sure how our house was nominated since it is utter chaos with boxes stacked everywhere but Lexi didn't seem to care.  We will see how many actually make it!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Lexi looks absolutely beautiful! Britt and I were talking about how fun it would be if they could be roommates in college!
Bozie said…
she really is!!! i teared up when i say the photo of all the kids and how lexi stood out from all the girls and their sleeve-less dresses!! what a beautiful girl:)
Jakey Juice said…
Lexie is the most prtteyest girl I ever saw. She looks so nice and pretty. I love her dress. Keep up the good work. (Jake)

Popular Posts