FHE by BJ Productions




It was Blake's turn for FHE and so he recreated the story of Jonah and the whale.  He told the story really well and I have a video but it won't load for some reason.  He loves any kind of project so of course he had to do a puppet theater to go with it.  One of my moving boxes was quickly turned into a stage where he reenacted the story.  I am really enjoying having my kids take a turn with FHE.  It ensures that we do it every week and it is fun to see what the kids have been coming up with.

Rick comes home tomorrow after being gone for eight days just in time for our 20 year anniversary. I am currently smiling very large.  This was his last trip to Arizona so no more away trips!   I met him when I was twenty so we will be together as long as we have been apart.  Pretty awesome milestone in these days!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
WOW! That is such an awesome visual! Our FHE's are totally lagging!!! I need to show my kids and get their creative juices flowing!
Bozie said…
that is very impressive!! i don't even put in this much effort in my lessons! he did a great job. i really should start having my kids help out more with the lessons-they would definitely be better:)

Popular Posts