Sugar and Spice





Lexi had the show last night and out of 200+ pieces she took third for her crayon piece and her frog is going to auction. Some of the artwork was for sale and I really liked this Santa drawing one of our exchange students had done. I told Lexi to text her to tell her I wanted to buy that and she insisted on giving it to me! She told Lexi that she was the first person to invite them over and include them and that she loved being in our home so she wanted me to have it. The perks of having a super sweet daughter!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Way to go Lexi!!! That is so awesome! You need to post a picture of the Santa pictures so we can see what you were gifted. That was sweet of the girl.
Jakey Juice said…
awwwww what a sweetheart!! that lexi sure makes friends easily!
Bozie said…
ok again, i really need to check and see which of us is signed in!!

Popular Posts