Cute and Smart Too!

Oh to be a natural beauty!  Lexi had a good day yesterday.  She improved her ACT score three points!  It is hard to follow in Morgan's footsteps as far as academics go, but the girl keeps that cute smile and her sense of humor all the time.  I am so proud of her!

Comments

Dennis said…
wow-that's a huge improvement for the act test!! she is such a natural beauty-doesn't even need make-up!!
Bozie said…
ok, that comment was from me not dennis (although he would agree i'm sure;). i always forget to see which of us is signed in!
Be Thou Humble said…
I knew that Dennis has his own blog now so I was thinking it was from him! You need to remind me of his blog address so I can follow him too! It's always fun to read the guy's perspective on life. I'm so glad she improved her score. I'm sure she'll be able to go wherever she wants to go and no matter where that is, she'll be happy!

Popular Posts