One of my highlights of the season is receiving my new family calendar and family newsletter. Ellie also includes a new Christmas book. Everyone had received theirs last week and so I was anxiously awaiting mine. Day after day I would check the mail and finally decided mine must have gotten lost. I was sad!! Today I had to pick up a package at the mail and low and behold my box from Ellie was there. I opened it right up and read through everything and looked at every picture on the calendar. It makes me feel connected to my loved ones even though I don't see them very often. Whenever I am feeling a bit homesick for my siblings and parents, I get my Christmas binder down from the shelf and pour over the last 20 years. It makes me feel better and I just love it. Saying thanks to Ellie doesn't begin to express what those letters mean throughout the year to me!! JOY!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments