The Gift of Nothing!




One of our favorite books for the season is the Gift of Nothing. A tale of two animal friends and the meaning of friendship. We were supposed to do self portraits for the craft to remind us to give of ourselves but only Caden did that. Blake ended up doing the book jacket itself and Morgan and I just did whatever Christmas scene we wanted. They look cute hanging on the tree. Lexi was at a study group for mid terms so she missed out!! Tomorrow is the last day of school for a couple weeks! YEAH (Lexi got home and had to make one so I added her reindeer!!)

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Love these! So cute and fun! What kinds of paints did you use?
Daniels Six said…
The girls and I used the normal craft paint. Caden and Blake used fabric markers. It was super easy and they look cute on the tree.

Popular Posts