4th Day of Christmas

It says my true love gave to me 4 cozy limbs and he drew a picture of me in my new jammies! I will save them for Christmas Eve when the kids all open their new PJ's. Last night my boys went to the drive in movies with their primary class. The teacher bought their tickets, pizza, hot chocolate and took six little boys. This was a reward for memorizing the articles of faith. I think they played and ran around more than watched the movie, but they said it was so fun!! She has been their teacher for the last three years. They always move her up with the class. So excited for Beauty and the Beast today!!! Rick got home at 4 am and then was up early to go do his high priest service project. They are building a serious ramp for a sister with bad legs to be able to get to her house. He was there last weekend too. It sounds like it has been enjoyable. I imagine he will be a bit tired for the show but thankfully he has the next several days off to recover!!

Comments

Popular Posts