12 Days of Christmas Again!!


Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky!! My guy has decided to do the 12 days of Christmas again for me. He did it a couple of years ago and it was so fun. This morning I woke to find this on my counter. I make a lot of shakes and smoothies and my blender was a junker. We lost the lid a while ago and I was using a plate to keep it from exploding. I was so excited to see this!! The card was super cute and said he made a long list of what he wanted for Christmas and inside was this long list and you was written on each line!! He is writing notes to sing to the song inside!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
YEAH! That will make these last few days speed by! Brittany is doing the 12 days of Christmas for a family with six books each followed by an activity/game/craft....she used your marshmallow snowman idea for tonight!
Bozie said…
spoiled i say;) that ricker is so thoughtful and what a romantic idea! maybe one of these years i'll surprise my cutie with something like this. so sweet!!

Popular Posts