Living in thanksgiving day 2

This morning at 7 am I hear the garage door open. I, of course, have to get up and check on the situation. I look out the window and Morgan is bringing the garbage can from the road back to the house without being "compelled". Warm fuzzy moment. I was grateful for that. I am also grateful that I was able to run my 3 miles without stopping and my fastest time yet and in 43 degree weather.

Comments

Bozie said…
i kinda don't like you right now-admire you but don't like you!:) as you will see from rachel's photos on facebook i am not only NOT running but i am also not careful about what i eat!
Daniels Six said…
Just saw your pictures and they are gorgeous! You are just a beautiful person!
Bozie said…
thanks cutie-i've been feeling anything but lately!
Daniels Six said…
I know we are the most critical of ourselves, but you seriously have to admit you are beautiful!

Popular Posts