Gratitude Continued
I was in my car and low and behold my XM holiday station is back. This fills me with unexplainable glee (except to all of you who adore Christmas music). This says to me that I no longer have to be a closet Christmas music listener it is totally acceptable to start playing in out in the open! Another thing that brought a smile to my face was the scriptures today. We read a couple about earlier missionary work and the Lord says a couple funny things 1) But verily I say unto you, that it is not needful for this whole company of mine elders to be moving swiftly upon the waters, whilst the inhabitants on either side are perishing in unbelief. (about them traveling down the Missouri River) and I, the Lord, was angry with you yesterday, but today mine anger is turned away. Anyway it might have been the late hour but they brought a smile to my face and I could relate to both verses!


Comments