In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving



I would like to challenge myself to write something I am thankful for daily. I agree that we often take for granted what we see everyday and they become common place to us. I never want my family to become common place to me. I want to notice all the gifts they offer to me and all around them. Today I am thankful for Rick. We take a meal up to our fourth grade teachers at the end of every six weeks. Today it was my turn for the main course. I was telling Rick and he said he would make potato soup for me. He is such a great cook and his soup his amazing. He didn't get home until 4:30 this morning and was up at 9:00 to make my soup for me. I really appreciated that so much. I want to live in the spirit of thanksgiving.

Comments

Bozie said…
wow! for anyone to give up much needed sleep to serve is such a display of true love (the view from one who needs 8 hrs of sleep). ricker loves his girl!
Be Thou Humble said…
Potato soup sounds just about right after sitting out in the "cold" watching Tanner play football! I'm sure it turned out great!

Popular Posts