Coincidence or Divine Intervention?


Ginger found this picture on Black Friday for $38 so everyone bought one. We had looked at this print last year but didn't end up getting it. She dropped it off at my house this morning. A few minutes ago my mom called and said she had seen a painting of the nativity at Hobby Lobby and it made her cry and she really wanted it but they were both sold. She called me to see if I could go to my Hobby Lobby and get her one. I said I think I have the picture you are talking about. I told her to check my blog and see. It is the one. I will send it off to her and make her Christmas!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
now where is she going to put it!!! That's not something I would picture Hobby Lobby to have! Good deal!
Daniels Six said…
she want to put it over her entertainment center downstairs and leave it up all year
Bozie said…
you are so sweet! that will make her christmas!!

Popular Posts