Unexpected.
(i sure love these two little guys)Last night for family home evening, we talked about families and how families are central to the plan. We talked about how we need to progress together and love and support each other. I showed a video that followed two boys as they grew. They showed parts of the interviews. They didn't have a very good relationship and first and the little boy didn't want to ever be like his big brother. They were very emotional during their interviews and it was very touching. Caden and Blake had a little argument when they had gotten home and unkind things were said. So I look over at Caden (not usually emotional) and elephant tears were rolling down his little cheeks. Blake excused himself with is deep voice and said "I will be right back". They were both touched and it surprised me. I am so glad that we have a church that puts such an emphasis on the family and goes against the current trends that would have you believe that marriage and a good family is a false tradition. I need to be a great example of marriage and motherhood so that my girls will want to have what I have. That they know it is worth struggling and fighting for. That marriage and family centered on Christ is where joy is found.


Comments