There's No Place Like Home

My boys are returning a few days early. I think a ten day road trip turned out to be a bit much. They cut the Utah leg off the trip and decided to leave after church in Arizona today. Blake has been wanting to come home for a couple of days. He has had a lot of fun and seen some cool things but he misses his home. Rick said yesterday that he too is ready to come home, he misses me. It is nice to be missed!! I have missed them more than I thought I would. I miss the funny things they do, the snuggles that only little boys can give their moms, the noise that they bring. I miss Ricker a lot. So hopefully they will be home tomorrow sometime. YEAH.

On a sadder note, I have done something to my foot. I was building up my endurance and last time I did my 7.4 miles I ran 5 of it. I was feeling pretty excited about it, until I have a bad pain everytime I walk. Rick needs to look at it, but thinks I might have a stress fracture, which means I will be off running for 4-6 weeks. I am hoping it is just a nerve thing and I will be up and at it soon. Fingers crossed!!

Comments

Bozie said…
I'm so glad your boys had fun. it's always nice to get home though! i can't believe you hurt your foot. i am amazed you were running 5 miles already. i hope it heals quickly so you can get back to running again. are you going by yourself or running with the girls?

Popular Posts