Recap of week 1
We finished our first week of seminary and the kids seem to like our little company competitions. We drew names and Morgan and Lexi are on one team and the other three kids are on the other team. We have had kids either early or on time, our devotionals have been thought of and prepared before hand and they are commenting in class a lot more. Hopefully they will keep up the great job. I find that just like last year, I have a really hard time sleeping when I am teaching the lessons. I think about and ponder my lesson the ENTIRE NIGHT!! I was even singing the first scripture mastery we learned last week over and over. Thank goodness for weekends when I can catch up a little. I need to learn to turn my mind off. Rick is the main teacher for tomorrow so maybe tonight I will do better. The kids did okay the first week of school. Blake and Caden don't really like 4th grade, but I reminded them that they didn't like 3rd at first either. Lexi has two math classes this year and a few honors classes. She is really going to have to work hard this year. Morgan has a very demanding schedule as well but that is how she likes it!


Comments