Can You Feel the Excitement!!



Last night after church we had a back to school dinner. We had steak and salmon, yummy bread and potatoes. The dessert was this super cute cake made by Ginger. The boys were in bed by 8:30 and lights out by 9. It was weird having the house quiet that early. This morning seminary went really well and the kids are all gone. I hope this year goes well for them. I know if I do my part with scriptures, prayer and family home evening they will be fortified. This morning in family prayer lexi tells the two seminary boys, come on Christian you can be my brother and David can be my weird Uncle!! He said I always wanted to be an uncle.

Comments

Bozie said…
oh how fun! they do look excited to start another year. my boys just couldnt wait and were up very early in anticipation. after school, we went to arctic circle for a "first day" treat:)

Popular Posts