

This early August, I turned 39. It kind of sneaks up on you lulling you into a state of complacency and then without you even realizing it--40 is so close you can see it even without your contacts in. For my birthday this year I wanted a writing desk, so when I am planning my lessons and using the computer I have a work space. Rick and I looked around but I was not happy with the prices. I went to my go to little store in our town and found this desk for such a steal. I was very excited. I then took a page from Ellie's book and borrowed items from around my house. My cowboy bench was hidden in my bedroom and I love it so much I was glad it found a home in a more
visible location. I had gotten Rick the Declaration and
Constitution and we hung those up with some sconces I had in another room. I like how it calms the red down a little.
Comments