Slack Time is Over
Went to our seminary orientation last night and I realized I better get my room organized, binders put together, all my scripture mastery tools we use printed and cut out. I think I am going with the theme Faith in Every Footstep and having them earn point for attendance, punctuality, scripture reading, etc. As they earn points as a "company" they will be able to make the trek the saints made. Hopefully they will make it to Salt Lake by May!! I need to get a map hung and wagons made for my companies. I think it will work. I need to talk it over with my team teacher (ricker) and see what he thinks. I am soo excited about this year!! (somewhere I changed my theme to forward with faith and I checked with the girls if they would like to do something like this for points and they did so we will try it)


Comments