Thank goodness for little girls!!


I miss my girls. Yesterday the boys and I hung out all day and I love them and they are funny. Blake told me that yesterday was one of his best days. But his best day was when he was born because he met me! That boy loves his mom. I am excited for his two week road trip with just his dad and Caden. I think it will be really good for him. Lexi calls me everynight and is so excited to talk and tell me about her day at EFY. I love hearing her voice, full of happiness and joy. She and Brittany are having a blast together. I didn't hear from Morgan yesterday, and I was very good about not texting her. I am trying to let her be!! But I must say I miss her voice and seeing her. I will be so ready on Saturday to get all three back.

Comments

Bozie said…
this picture brings tears to my eyes! they have just grown up way to fast-i wish we all could have been closer but i know texas has helped shape them into the girls they now are. love you all!

Popular Posts