Comments

I think that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Paul had tears rolling down his face. Very creative!!
Be Thou Humble said…
Grandma, Grandpa, Dave, Tanner and I all watched it! We think you all have a bright future in front of you! We were laughing pretty hard! Can't wait for part 2!
Bozie said…
oh my goodness! this is so funny. brittany even holds her mouth and eyes like napoleon-great stuff!
Bozie said…
caden is amazing as kip! they all did their parts so well! it's def time to cut my hair-when ava saw napoleon on the stairs with pedro she said, "is that you mama?" the fro has to go!
Daniels Six said…
That is so funny!! Are you trying to do it curly??
Bozie said…
i was-got it chopped last night. not pixie cut because dennis doesn't like it that short but it is def short!
Chrissy said…
We love it! more more more! so funny- and everyonw is casted perfectly! :)

Popular Posts