Run Jack Run



With the girls' gone, the boys and I have been doing some fun things. One day we made playdough. I had done this quite often with the girls when they were younger, but haven't done it with the boys. They really enjoyed it and like how it tastes!! Today we or I should say Rick helped the boys make duct tape bull whips. They love them. Poor Jack he needs to be on the run at all times. Rick and I took the boys with us on our errands today. They usually stay home with the girls, but since they are gone they had no choice. It was really fun and they are quite hilarious. We had lots of chuckling and laughing as we drove around. In Lowes, my spider monkey Caden was half way up one of the shelves before I noticed him. Tomorrow it is oatmeal chocolate chip cookie day!! Caden wants to learn how to make them.


Comments