Can you say HUH??

I am sure that everyone has an opinion on what a seminary teacher looks like. That being said I do not believe I fit that image. Rick and I went Saturday to our inservice and I always come away from those meetings a bit deflated. Not because of the teacher, but I look around at all the seminary teachers and they all make such profound comments and I just sit there wondering what am I doing in this batch of scriptorians. I want to be one, I try, I read my scriptures daily surrounded by books that help gain insight. I have insight for that moment but it leaves my brain in a couple days. I know that the Lord can qualify whomever he calls, I believe that and I trust that. Knowing that allows me to say yes to callings when they come my way. I do love teaching seminary, I love my students, and I love the scriptures. I just don't want the kids in my class to be cheated out of having an amazing teacher. Hopefully I will be able to have the righteous desire of my heart and really understand the scriptures better!!

Comments

Bozie said…
you should not be worried at all. i know you-you are exactly what every teen needs in a teacher. many people "know" the scriptures but you have the message and meaning of the scriptures written on your heart. the kids you teach will know that you absolutely believe what you are teaching and that will strengthen each of them! the Lord knows your heart and loves it!!

Popular Posts