Taylor is Celebrated!

If you would have asked me all those years ago, which of these girls would be the one with three babies, Lexi would have been my last choice! :). She was my little wild child but she has turned into a beautiful momma with the luckiest little babies!

 



Taylor has been a sister to Morgan and Lexi since she was about 3. She would have her special Fridays that she could earn and that meant she could have a sleepover.  These girls grew up together and last night they took Taylor out for her birthday. Taylor (28). Lexi, (31) and Morgan (32). I remember the laughs and giggles and all the zoo tycoon and pet shop happenings.  Morgan pointed out that she would like to have noted that she is the only one without a stain on her shirt.  Lexi bless her always had a stain!!  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Oh I'm so glad they could get together! Does this mean Taylor is in Utah? I thought she was in Texas? Lexi is a beautiful mama!!! (And someone else, used to at least, have a stain on her shirts..."sloppy Jo")

Popular Posts