Random

Rick picked out some religious shirts and this is from Isaiah and says Here am I send me.  We went to a store and a young man said "I like your shirt a lot".  


The view from inside the office.  


New landscaping and we added some new trees. The one in the corner will get pretty purple flowers in June-October





It was overcast and so I thought the coloring would be good for a group picture!  We are loving having Caden with us for a little while!

 Rick and I took lunch to Grey at school for our weekly Friday lunch.  He has changed his order now to a Culvers hamburger plain and dry and then an Oreo concrete ice cream.   When he was here Wednesday, we went to a trampoline park.  Two other little boys quickly glommed onto Caden! 





Comments

bethouhumble said…
Your hair looks very beach style....loose and beautiful! Your house looks awesome and I'm glad you've been able to enjoy Caden too especially with him going further away!

Popular Posts