My secret dog-lover
Rick did not grow up with dogs and was a little opposed to us getting them at first. He loves Max and Max loves him. He wants to be by Rick all the time and sleeps right by him and watches over him even for his naps after work. Gracie was sidled right up to him so I had to snap a picture!This weekend was a bit of a slow one. Rick worked Friday. Grey wanted me to bring him lunch so I told Ginger we could meet up for lunch and pedicures at 11;30 after. I got his usual order and took it to the school only to find out it was a closed campus that day. I am not sure if it was testing or what but I only could drop off the food and not go eat with him. So Ginger and I met up and caught up on life! She will be flying out to Utah this weekend and then I fly out the week after.
Barret is coaching Waylon's soccer team so they will go out to watch his games and also help with a few more house projects. Barret and Ashley bought a fixer upper in Orem and are having fun renovating it. Paul has been very good to fly out and stay for a few days and knock out several big things for them.
![]() |
| Ashley' s grandpa was born and raised in Germany and these are his little outfits that the kids are wearing. They actually have a picture of him in a little soldier outfit and Hitler in the picture! |








Comments