 |
| I really do not remember a time Rick made sugar cookies. like got in there and rolled them out and cut them out and then iced them. I was shocked and it was so fun to have us all doing it together! |
 |
This face I love!
|

Grey came over and dyed Easter eggs and then helped me make sugar cookies. Hopefully germs bake out in the oven :). We then rolled, baked and frosted them. Caden and Rick joined the fun this year, usually it is just me and Grey. Alexis will be heading up here tomorrow after work so we will have her all day Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday. Rick and I dropped off our diapers and Easter baskets to our ministering family and visited with them for a bit. I have had a bit of a head cold but felt good enough to go to the temple with Wilma yesterday but now Rick is coming down with it. It only lasts a couple days so that is good! I am so excited for conference. I listened to a podcast referencing President Holland's final talk and it was so good and made me emotional all over again. I am so sad we will not have him this time. He has been a favorite of mine and seemed to speak to my spirit. One of my very favorite quotes of his was "Surely the thing God enjoys most about being God it the thrill of being merciful, especially to those who don't expect it and often feel they don't deserve it". I just love the character of God!

Comments