RS Activity
![]() |
| My eyes closed! Such a fun group of girls. We were all given the same instructions and ours all turned out so different from each others. |
Our activity was a painting activity. I am not very artistic but it was so fun and I loved how that even though we were each given the same tools and instructions no two were alike. That just made me think about how we are all here working out our own paths and plans even though the plan is the same and our goal is the same we all get there and have different life experiences as we make our way. All the girls were very encouraging of each other and I had just read the talk by Sister Dennis and Elder Gong about inclusion and looking out for one another and I felt this night encompassed that. Grey was over so he and Rick went to a new trampoline park Caden recommended while I was at the activity. We had played Cover my assets before I left and he played a couple rounds with Rick. He always wins!







Comments