Attitude!
Grey was told last week by Kayla that Blake is his dad. I am so glad that she did because it clears up a lot for him on how he fits in our family. He took the news ok and I think he is old enough to kind of understand but also young enough that he isn't angry about it. That may change but for now he is handling it ok. He wanted to look at all of his baby books that I have done every year and I think seeing the pics of him and Blake when he was a baby make more sense to him now. He rode his dirt bike on the trail and stopped to do some dips and flips on these bars. We played card games and he has taught me a couple new ones that are fun. He also got an app that teaches you how to draw so he made a fish, dog and cat.






Comments