Outside work



When the green grass comes in and not dead plants it will look nice!

 They had these big trees in front of the office windows which made that whole part of the house very dark.  We cut them down to the stumps today and hauled them off to the dump.  My plan is to plant a crepe myrtle in the corner and then Adams needle plants in front of the window so that you will still be able to see out.  Rick is working on the new island and installed two electric plugs to both ends.  He is working on the plumbing for the sink and dishwasher today and the counter tops and sink should be installed next week and then I will be up and running in the kitchen again!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
It's so fun to see this journey! Back breaking work! I bet it's wonderful to get the light in! I need light!

Popular Posts