Energizer bunny

After he installed the drain we covered it with rock so that the water can get through but it will not pool and cause runoff.  We haven't tested it but he made sure it was lower than the sidewalk.  We will finish putting weed barrier down, plant some plants and mulch.  So close to getting the front beds done. 






 This man worked 24 hours and got sleep from 1-6 and came straight home and started to work on the front flower beds.  The drainage was not working the way they had it so he had to come up with a a plan.  It involved digging a trench and laying this drain and then hooking it to black pipe and feeding it out the rock. He doesn't do anything half way.  He takes the time to lay weed barrier under everything as he goes.  He worked straight until 4:30 and then we are meeting the missionaries at a Mexican restaurant for dinner.  I really do not know how he has the energy.  I was out there and the sun was so hot! After I dropped off Grey at school,  I took Ollie to the vet for his annual shots and  to address his chronic ear infection.  Came away with a huge bill and daily drops for 14 days and once they are cleared up then drops to hopefully keep them healthy. He also is overweight and needs to lose around 6 pounds.  He is such a lover of food and so that will be hard.  We do take them on walks most days! I  then planted a few plants and carried the rocks to Rick to lay out but couldn't do much while he was working.    

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I'm sure it's going to look amazing!

Popular Posts