Soccer Time
Grey is back in soccer for the season. This is 7 on 7 and they have a goalie. He had hurt his leg earlier and so you could tell by his run that he was struggling . He was still fast and tried to be in there but he was struggling. His coach could tell and kept asking him if he was ok. He said it didn't hurt. He has a teammate that is amazing for a 6 year old. He has such great ball control and made all of the goals. It was pretty hot out and Grey was all sweaty when it was done. The games last an hour so a bit longer than the under 6 league.
This week we took a meal into a family. Shannon has been super sick with pneumonia and ended up going to see Rick at work. They have five darling girls from 11-3 and they are from Connecticut. She homeschools them and so it was hard for her to be sick so long. We had the missionaries for dinner and they just make us laugh. Cheri (RS President got a crazy vertigo situation so her son brought her by the house). She could barely walk and when she tried she would just throw up. She threw up twice here. Her eardrum was redacted but Rick ruled out a stroke. He told her to go see an ENT the next day but gave her some over the counter meds to get like seasick meds and nausea meds. That helped her sleep and she was able to function he next day. Her appointment didn't show anything serious so she just has to treat the symptoms and they will go away in a bit.
I am teaching tomorrow so I have been working on that this week as well. I will head to Utah this coming Thursday and then when I get back I have to speak in sacrament. We did call another RS Teacher so I won't be teaching as much. This is my 3rd time in five months. And this will be my 2nd talk. We are growing though and four new families moved in the last couple weeks. We actually can open the dividers now. It is amazing the growth in this area. Little Salado, where the girls went to high school, just got their own ward. The Salado Creek Ward and the Waco stake was divided so now there is a Temple Stake. Crazy the growth in just ten years. Paul will be released I think tomorrow. His five years were up in August so pretty close to on schedule!




Comments