B is for Bunnies
Yesterday I could not find Ollie. He is never far from me, but with Grey here I hadn't paid too much attention for a bit. I started calling for him all over the house and outside and he did not come. I was panicking a little bit and told Rick he was lost. He said how could he have gotten out. I went back to the backyard and looked again and he was concentrating on this little patch of grass off to the side. I thought maybe it was a snake so I yelled for Rick. Meanwhile Max runs over to check it out and when Rick gets there Max had a little bunny in his mouth. Rick tells him to drop it and he rescues three little ones. We kept them safe overnight and then I called the wildlife rescue in my area and drove them 30 minutes out in the country. Not sure why momma would plant them in my yard with three dogs but she did. I looked and they have babies every 28 days so hopefully she won't repeat that spot again!




Comments