Morgan turns 32!
I cannot even believe it and am in denial that I have a 32 year old child. I remember looking at her for the first time and being overcome with so many emotions. She was so tiny and had so much hair and these dark penetrating eyes. She changed my life forever more because I was now a mom. Responsible for her very survival from the moment they placed her in my arms. I don't think I understood the magnitude of it all as a 21 year old girl. She is all grown now, married, has her career and loves her life she is creating with her hubby and Milton and Beckett. She still loves reading and learning new things. Her nightstand always has a ton of books stacked on it. She is spending this birthday glamping by Bryce Canyon. If I get a picture of the birthday girl, I will post it! I went down memory lane looking at her baby book this morning and it has just all gone so fast. Happy birthday to my dark eyed beauty!








Comments