Grey spends the week






 Kayla went on a cruise for a week with her grandparents so Grey will be with us for the week. He is so excited.  He does have a slight cold with a pretty good cough.  Hopefully I won't get it.  

Monday-Painted glow in the dark rocks 

Tuesday-Soccer practice this did not end up happening.  We got all ready, drove there and his team was not anywhere to be found.  Kayla always seems to be the one that doesn't get the info:(. 

Wednesday- jujitsu and soccer in backyard 

After bath he played a bit with pops


We cranked the music and he sang and danced along to all the songs.  I didn't know many of them but he sure did.  


He earned his 2nd stripe and was so excited.

Kayla went on a cruise with her grandparents and so Grey has spent the week with us.  He has been so happy.  He told his gym teacher as she was getting him in the car Monday that he was spending the whole week with us.  He told me Gigi I wish it was 15 days.  He has his moments but for the most part he is easy and so fun to be with.  He has been battling a cough and sniffles which always seems to come with back to school.  I give him some nighttime cough medicine and that helps a lot.  Friday after school pick up I will meet up with Kayla's mom to do the hand off.  He has a game Saturday morning and I have to work the registration desk at our 9/11 day of service at a park.  



Rick took him to the trampoline place and he met a girl that was every bit as fast as he is.  They played hard which was nice for Rick because he didn't have to run around the whole time.  Grey then practiced back flips into the foam pit. Friday I picked him up and we went to Dairy Queen to meet Kayla's mom.  He got an ice cream cone while we waited.  The week flew by!


Comments

bethouhumble said…
No wonder he loves to come! So fun!

Popular Posts