Small ward troubles!

We were asked to speak today and then I have to speak again in September.  I have taught Relief Society and will do again this month. I think this ward will get sick of hearing me talk!  Rick donned a suit for the occasion!  
Me in the car ready and waiting for Rick!  Proof that I am always ready first;)
Blake has been really working out and that has been such a great outlet for him.  It has really helped him mentally and physically.  He has put on 15 pounds.  
He looks so like a teenager to me in this picture.  He was trying out his bluetooth headphones for the airport trip coming up!

I really do love the size of our new ward but it does allow for more opporutnies to serve.  It is our ward's turn to clean the chapel and usually you can sign up once in your three month slot but we will need to sign up every month.  We cleaned it this weekend and we spoke.  Grey hung out with me most of Saturday until around 9:30 that night. He is getting excited for our trip.  I am too and hope everyone has a great time!  Grey and I will fly out Sunday morning and Rick will join us Tuesday  since he works Monday! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Good job and happy preparing ! I'm sure they will love hearing from you! I hope all goes well with your reunion. Blake looks great!

Popular Posts