Saturday-Sport Day-Pizza Party for Boys 25th
![]() |
| My pretty girl! |
![]() |
| He was determined to do it himself, so they shoved two pillows behind his back so he could reach the pedal. He could barely see over the steering wheel, but Rick said he did great. |
Saturday was a lot cooler and we met up at the resort with Katherine Coleman's family and played volleyball. We also played spike ball and corn hole. After ordering pizza for lunch in honor of the boy's turning 25 on the 28th, Rick, Caden and Grey went go kart racing. My group left around 6 back to Orem since Caden had some assignments and we would need to leave mom's at 4 am to catch our 6 am flight. Grey was barely in the car before he fell asleep and slept the whole 2 1/2 hour drive back. He was fine waking him up at 4 and he slept most of the plane ride home. We met up with Kayla and then I hurried home to shower while rick went to pick up the pups. I had to finalize my lesson and it wasn't my best since I really didn't have the time to give it like I normally would.
It was a super fun reunion and I am so glad we were able to make it happen. It was an easy one for the Utah kids to get to. I am so exited for the family pics and to update my wall. Of course it will be outdated in December when baby jones joins us but that is the nature of growing families!



















Comments