4th of July!!!
Rick had to work today so we treated ourselves to a new place yesterday. We headed to Hutto to try this panini place. It was really good! Texas has been so rainy and this is unusual for us. It rained all day yesterday and it is continuing today. I have not had to turn on my sprinklers at all in May and only one day in June and I have turned them off for this week. This is unheard of in the summer! I love it!
![]() |
| Rick's face cracks me up in this one! |
![]() |
| I got some 4th of July decor on clearance last year at pottery barn. I have loved the pendant and wreaths and will miss them. I plan on leaving them through July1 |
Since Rick is working, Lorelei and I are going to grab a hamburger today at Culver's. I will then run Rick by some chicken and apple pie for his celebration. Got a text yesterday asking us to speak on the 13th. I then will fly out on the 20th for our reunion but have to teach and conduct the 27th in Relief Society since I will be the only member of the presidency in town. I actually get into town that morning but our church is not until 1:30. Hopefully the plane will be on time. I may have to have a back up!








Comments