Reunion Day 3 -Friday Play and Picture Day

Hudson was not having it!


Love his little cool dude pose


























We donned our family reunion shirts and took these cute pictures before heading to the Pickleville playhouse to see Joseph and the Technicolor coat and I wasn't sure how Hudson, Ivy and grey would do.  We were in the 2nd row so you could see everything so good and it was like the actors were right within touching distance.  The kids were mesmorized and it was the favorite activity for me. The actors and singing was so good.   Then after lunch we got gussied up to met up for family pics.  I am excited to see the results.  the ones that I could see looked so good and I might be the wild card.  My hair was not cooperating of course!  
Morgan had me snap this picture after we had taken our family photos.  It sure was a beautiful spot.  Our colors were of this variety!





 

Comments

Popular Posts