My Babies are 25!!!
I cannot believe these boys are 25! Where has the time gone. Caden will graduate from BYU this year and is awaiting dental school responses. I sure hope that he gets some interviews and at least one offer! He is in the waiting game, but if he gets in he will start next summer. Blake has one year left before he graduates and he is trying to figure out next steps. He will come out here in September to go to the Game Warden school open house to see what he thinks. I think they are taking applications for next year but he needs his bachelors first. It was so nice to spend time with them this past week and just enjoy the adults my children are becoming. They are a lot of fun and as I looked on as the photographer took pics of my four together I was filled with gratitude. I know she took some of just the boys together so when I get them, I will have to update the pics! I sent them some money to go out to eat together. That has been the tradition the last few years. I asked for a picture but I will keep my fingers crossed on that one!
![]() |
| They came through and sent me some pics! They bet up at Longhorn Steakhouse! |






Comments