Ben's Surprise


 Diane texted Ben yesterday morning saying her car was in the shop and was needing a lot of repairs. She was just going to sell it and was asking Ben to go with her to pick out a new one.  A few hours later Ben shows up with a car for her.  He said "I wrecked a lot of mom and dad's stuff. Feels good paying it back". Rick sent him a text on the side and said we could contribute to the cost and he said you were and are a good son, I needed to do this.  So sweet of him.  Ben has always been so loyal to family and tries to help out when he can.  I know he helped Cindi a lot when she was alive and has helped Chrissy a lot too since her divorce.  I don't see Ben very often and so to me he is that crazy young guy but he is getting older!  He is 49!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
What a nice thoughtful thing to do. I'm glad he recognized that being good and obedient has worth! It sounds like he has been generous and helpful though with all of his family!

Popular Posts