Utah trip/Fiddler on the Roof

Eden, Meg, Kate and Ryker (Dean and Alisa usually come but they were on a cruise)


These two came out of obligation.  They are not such fans of plays!

Nichole has come every year with me!  Tradition!  Tradition (to steal from the show)
Chrissy and Nichole
Melinda, Chrissy, Anna and Jane came too.










Mom made this weird noise and we busted up and I love it of her!

My cute little grand babes!







We went to Kitchen 88 and I love it.  


 Fiddler on the Roof was amazing and Nichole's favorite.  It was 2nd for me behind Joseph and the amazing coat.  We had 17 people from my group and Ginger had three.   It is always such a highlight for me.  I had spent Monday with Mom and Nichole and we played skull king and went to lunch together.  Tuesday I headed to Lexi's to play with the grand babies.  Then we all met up for the play that night.  It has been hotter than usual in Utah so we were a bit warm but so worth it. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
You look really pretty in that blue color! Love it! Looks like you had a great time! Glad you could go spend some time with family!

Popular Posts