New Hair and eyebrows!



I sent this pic to Rick and said I love them! But I didn't fool him because he could tell that I had not been taken off yet




Wednesday was pamper day.  I went to Taylors salon at 9 and it took until 12:30 to finish.  I then ran to Lexi's to hang out until heading back to mom's to get my eyebrows done.  I stopped in to Melinda's to see her remodel and it was beautiful.  We were able to visit for a bit.  

 Autumn got certified to do eyebrows. She reached out to me and Ginger to see if we would let her do ours. I have never done mine and wasn't quite sure what to expect. It was a four hour process so that was pretty hard to lay on my back for that long!  I am pleased with how they turned out. I didn't want to have them too thick or too dark and I think she did a great job. I also had Taylor give me some red and some curtain bangs because my young women are very invested in me getting curtain bangs. I will see how they look when I have it straight, but I think they're OK and they're not going to be too hard to manage! 

Morgan, Caden and Lexi's group came down to visit while I was laying on the table. We ordered costa vida and had a nice time.  

Thursday morning, Autumn came back and did Ginger's eyebrows.  Hers only took 2 hours so not near as bad as mine!  We then had Caden pick us up and we headed to the airport.  Uneventful flight and then Rick picked us up.  As always I have such a good time but it is good to be home.  My ministering sisters popped in right after I got home with a birthday treat. 


Comments

bethouhumble said…
4 hours!!!! That's longer than my hair! Looks good though. Like the red on you. Good luck with the bangs! Must be the rage right now!

Popular Posts