Opossum





 So for the last month, I have had something borrowing in my flowerbeds. And I wouldn't mind so much, but they will dig right by the plant and expose the roots and sometimes actually pull my smaller plants out and they'll just be laying on top of the ground. Last time this happened we put the live trap out and caught an  armadillo. So I assumed it was an armadillo and it might still be, but I checked my trap every morning and this morning there was this little, furry thing in there. I couldn't see his face and I thought maybe I trapped a cat and it had gotten killed because when I clapped my hands it didn't move. So I ran in the house and got Rick and said I might've caught a kitty cat and maybe it's dead.  He went out and thete was an opossum in there!  So I looked up and they do borrow in your flowerbeds and can cause holes in your lawn and stuff so maybe I caught the culprit. I want to put the live trap back out there just in case it's the armadillo as well. But Rick took him off, and released him in the forested area hy the park! 

Comments

Popular Posts