Grey has four sleeps!








 Grey decided to not come to Utah because he has his meet the teacher, kindergarten round up on the seventh. So he spent this week with me instead. We had him Monday, Wednesday Thursday, Friday. I met his other grandma on Saturday morning and did the handoff. He had such a great time and was so excited!  On the drive to be taken to his grandma, he said OK gigi when is  my next time at your house. I love that he loves to come.! I cannot believe he is starting kindergarten, but he sure is excited. He  knows his basic sounds and can put words together, but he's excited for learning. He is hoping his teacher is as nice as Miss Nadia! She is awesome and just loves the kids. We gor him a scooter and he was all about that. We swam, played chess and lots of cover my assets. He came in my room saturday morning around 6:30 and we had some snuggles before we got up for the day. My very favorite thing!!! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Looking good Gigi! I hope he'll always love spending time with you!!

Popular Posts