Grey is Back










 Grey got back from Disney but got a very bad cold and maybe pneumonia. Rick listened to his chest and one side sounded really bad. He put him on some meds and ordered him a pediatric nebulizer and it came as a panda. So cute!  He did the breathing treatments four times a day for 4 days. He came Friday morning and stayed until Sunday morning. He had tons of energy and with Rick still healing, I had to do all the playing including lots of light saber wars!  We also swam, played tons of games like sorry, uno, memory, skull king!  I am worn out!  He made a cute card for Jorgen for Fathers Day. We are having carnitas tacos with key lime pie for dessert for dinner. The house is smelling amazing!  I am helping out in primary today so all the men get a chance to go to sunday school. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Our dads got no special treatment. They did get root beer today though! Annaka asked why is that the women get special treatment for Mothers Day and the men didn't get the same for Fathers Day. Good question!

Popular Posts