Autumn and Dill

What we were supposed to see! 




People were lined up all over and then the water started to fill up with paddle boats and kayaks

We were losing hope!

 Autumn and Dill came into town this weekend for Dill's work.  They are staying in a hotel downtown by the convention center where he is working.  We met up with them around 7:30 tonight and went to the congress bridge to see the 1. 5 million bats come out.  I have lived here for 25 years and have never done this.  Rick took Loren several years ago and they saw them and Lexi and her two Katherine friends went maybe two years ago and saw them, but we did not! So after enjoying the night in Austin looking at the night sky we headed off to Torchy's Tacos.  We then parted ways.  I should meet up with Autumn today and maybe head to the Domain for some window shopping and some lunch while Dill is working.  They are a fun, cute couple!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
That is crazy! I wonder why they didn't come out?!

Popular Posts