I had gotten some paint markers and wooden craft magnets that we could paint together. You can see some of them already on the fridge.
Grey had his first soccer game Saturday and it was over 100. I got there and right away he was asking who was he going. home with. I knew that he would be useless unless he knew he was going home with me. I told Kayla I didn't have anything going on if she didn't mind. She said yes, the only bad part was that Jorgen had taken the day off to watch his game and he has been working on soccer with him. It would have been nice if Grey had gone with them. Once he had established he was going with me, he could focus on the game. He was a little nervous at first but then he blocked goals and scored. He felt pretty awesome and retelling it to Lexi and Ivy you would have thought that he was the hero of the game!
Came home and my entire outfit was soaked from sitting in that hot for an hour. I had to quickly shower off and put on dry clothes. We painted the crafts, and also had a water balloon fight. He saved three batches to have fight with Rick since he was working Saturday. He wanted to sleep over but Kayla said she would come get him before church at 8:15 so he was not happy Sunday morning when he woke up at 6. He cried when she got him but when he got home she sent me the picture of his happy little face when she surprised him with a kitty. I wish he wouldn't throw a fit and cry when he has to leave because it makes it hard on all of us. The one good thing about the school drop off and pick up is that alleviates that problem.
|
Comments