Reunion Random Photos

Nettie (ben's daughter) Regan (granddaughter)

Lilly and Alyssa (Char's) Brielle and Cale (Melinda's)

Lilly and Blake. Lilly is a freshmen in college and she is adorable

Enjoying some birthday cake.

Showing off his skid marks



Grey and Maverick with Luna the puppy. She was the best dog and we all wanted her.  She loves her family which is mike's family and would watch over those little boys. 


Blake, Cale and Caden.


Luna wearing her Gravy shirt

Rick did a Sunday devotional (Grey took the picture)





Scarlett (Cindy's daughter) She is a blast and such a fun confident girl.  She is planning on serving a mission.  I really liked her.  She loves her grandma!

Brielle and Gage.  Such a cute couple and they are so sweet and I love their relationship.  They both graduated from BYU and she teaches high school and he works in finance.  

Blake, Robbie and Lizzie, Anna (Chrissy's) 

 So we had a pickle ball tournament and you were put on a team and depending on if you won you moved on.  Next time they want to have a double elimination.  Rick and I were on a team and we played Jane and Scarlett first.  We won but then when we played again we played against Alyssa and Corban and they killed us but they ended up being in the championship against Lilly and Cale,(so sisters and brothers against each other and the younger team won!  It was so fun and now Rick and I want to put a court in our backyard and play!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I think you have the room! That would be a good use of it. Dean and Meg love it. We had fun playing with Dean and Dave this lady summer

Popular Posts